Login StatusYou are not logged in.
WBW Free Registration & Edit Your Profile, Change Password
Latest News & Updates
- Lets Go Weekend V – The Reunion – Itinerary September 21, 2017
- Let’s Go Weekend V – Hotel Reservations July 7, 2017
- Facebook Training Script by Tannisha Glaspie May 30, 2017
- Urgent Call: “Seize The Moment” May 18, 2017
- *****Fast Start Bonus May 16th – June 18th, 2017***** May 18, 2017
WBW Live Events
- Let's Go Weekend VI 04/27/18 - 04/28/18
Other Hotels Nearby the GICC: Click here
This is the backup number for the Power Call
and the Freedom Call.
(774) 220-4000 Pin 796827#
Karatbars has implemented the option to purchase the Karatbars Prepaid MasterCard again.
Simply go to ‘Product Purchase’ and choose the sub-section ‘Karatbars Prepaid MasterCard’.
You now have the option to choose between regular shipment or FedEx delivery.
In the past, we have had difficulties shipping the cards to a few countries on continents like Asia, Africa, Central and South America. Those countries can only receive the MasterCard if it is delivered via FedEx.
You have the option to pay via bank wire transfer, credit card, or with your commission balance.
Please note that you need to have at least € 50 in pending commissions if you reside on one of the continents mentioned above and wish to use your commission balance for the payment.
If you experience any difficulties paying via bank wire or credit card, please get in touch with [email protected] If you experience any difficulties using your commission balance for the payment, please get in touch with [email protected]
We will no longer automatically order a card for you once you earned more than € 20 in commissions.
All affiliates will need to pro-actively order the card themselves with immediate effect.
(This can be found under the General tab and then Latest News in your back office.)
IF YOUR CARD EXPIRES SOON:
If you have a card expiring soon. The option to purchase another one will be available one month before the expiration date. You will find it under Product Purchase, Karatbars Prepaid MasterCard.
If you order a replacement Karatbars MasterCard because your old card will expire soon, all pending commissions cannot be paid out until the new card is received and activated.
Our system immediately exchanges the old card info with the new card info as soon as it was successfully ordered.
KYC stands for Know Your Customer.
In order to purchase Karatbars gold products, we will need a verification of your identity and residency.
After the approval you will be able to place your first purchase.
Please make sure the documents meet the following requirements:
1. A valid, Government issued ID with the matching name, a clear picture in colour and the DOB.
2. A Utility bill like a gas-, phonebill, etc. not older than 6 months that clearly states the name/Company name, address and a date. NO ENVELOPES, NO SCREENSHOTS OR ONLINE BILLS.
For business accounts we need the following additional documents:
3. Filed Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, etc. (completed documents submitted to a State or Government). A Company submitted to Karatbars for approval MUST be in “Good standing”.
4. Evidence that the individual submitting the documents is authorized to contract and transact business on behalf of the Company.
5. EIN/VAT, etc. document.
PLEASE NOTE: Karatbars verifies information with various regulators but may require additional documents from the affiliate on a case by case basis.
IMPORTANT: The ID card, the utility bill and/or the company registration documents must be kept in separate files.
However, the company registration documents should be loaded as ONE PDF file so the documents may be considered as ONE package of information. This will speed up the approval process.
General file requirements:
– Maximum size per file is 10 MB.
– Allowed file formats: JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PDF.
Nixon Ends Convertibility of US Dollars to Gold and Announces Wage/Price Controls
President Richard Nixon’s actions in 1971 to end dollar convertibility to gold and implement wage/price controls were intended to address the international dilemma of a looming gold run and the domestic problem of inflation. The new economic policy marked the beginning of the end of the Bretton Woods international monetary system and temporarily halted inflation. Continue reading