Login StatusYou are not logged in.
Latest News & Updates
WBW Live Events
- Let's Go Weekend VI 04/27/18 - 04/28/18
Having A Live Event?
Let us know and we will post it on the Events Calendar. To add your event to the WBW calendar: Click here
Calendar of Events
Click here to see full calendar.
Pricing, Product & Affiliate Program Overview and Key Points
1. Security – Karatbars is the leader among competitors in the industry of small weight 999.9 24K gold bullion
• Burden of proof is on the seller when exchanging gold back into cash which is why Karatbars International embeds their gold in a card that documents it’s authenticity using hologram technology and a DNA bath.
• Hologram technology – Originally trademarked as kinebar-quality by a Swiss bank.
• Karatbars uses hologram technology trademarked as Karatbar-Quality.
• Karatbars improved authenticity certification in January 2015 with the introduction of DNA technology.
• DNA Technology – Genetic markers bathe the card & the gold. This can then be seen with black light technology to verify the authenticity of the gold sealed within the card. Continue reading
A Pre-Paid Master Card is created and shipped to the affiliate automatically once he/she has earned a total of € 20 in commissions, as we need to deduct € 20 for the creation of the card from the commissions.
Please note that the card must first be created and then shipped from the Pre-Paid Financial Services Head Office in London. This process can take between 3 to 6 weeks. 1 week for the creation of the card and 5 weeks delivery time depending on where you are located.
Nixon Ends Convertibility of US Dollars to Gold and Announces Wage/Price Controls
President Richard Nixon’s actions in 1971 to end dollar convertibility to gold and implement wage/price controls were intended to address the international dilemma of a looming gold run and the domestic problem of inflation. The new economic policy marked the beginning of the end of the Bretton Woods international monetary system and temporarily halted inflation. Continue reading